Friday, 13 February 2015

A New Beginning

The IDEA of starting a BLOG


Wow! So here it is, my very first blog and I am so excited. Woohoo! Naah.. not really. So how to start, umm.. Okay! I am AYUSHI, I think that's enough to know. No? Alright! I am a homo sapien,  the female version, haha.. I think my name is enough for now as, you will get to know me through my blogs. All I can say right now is that there is a lot to share and a lot to tell. So let's begin!


THE RESOLUTION


 Like every year the first thing I sat down to do was to find my  resolution. That's right people, IT'S A SMALL WORLD  AFTER  ALL. Actually, when the year is about to end there  are so many  articles in the newspaper SHOUTING! OUT  LOUD!! What's  your resolution? Have you thought  about it? I mean seriously, It really irritates me. But, then  I saw this beautiful article about  STARTING A BLOG and  it really interested me. Also because  my best friend had told  me to start blogging lonnggggg... time  back, and like always  I didn't listen to him. I got so impressed by  the idea, that I decided to start writing. There would be people who  would  criticize my blog, would laugh and call it stupid, but what I believe is that there would be some who would connect with my story and would be happy to find a new friend on the block.

By the way, I just forgot to 
tell that this is not my new year resolution but actually a part of it. FOOLED YA!! Just kidding.. So as you go on reading you'll discover many things about me and maybe yourself. Happy reading. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment